inspirational workshop around food- and travelphotography with Made and More || 4 April 2017
During their pop-up month in Antwerp, the beautiful Belgian sustainable & slow fashion brand Made & More hosted a workshop about inspiring food- and travelphotography. They invited me and my dear friend Manon Van Aerschot, the culi journalist & food stylist behind the charming foodblog Macaron Manon to co-host a 2h inspirational event about passion, inspiration and photography in their oh-so pretty temporary store.
On the programme:
- nice to meet you drinks
- interview by Aurélie Neirinck, one of the passionate ladies behind the brand
- discussion with the attendees about inspiring food & travel photography
- tips and tricks – the guide to your own travel/food photography style
- demonstration “how to make the perfect food photo”
Discover the entire Made & More collection in their webshop: www.madeandmore.com
Here are already 3 things to love about the brand:
- It’s fair and it’s fashionable ! – bye bye Oxfam, hello slow fashion for fashionistas
- It’s a new Belgian brand started by a passionate young woman and all the products they sell are “made in Europe” – In my opinion, we young women should always support each other’s great new initiatives. I definitely try to balance my (mostly) Zara wardrobe with more sustainable (Belgian) pieces.
- Cool extra: every piece has a QR code label that directs you to a behind-the-scenes video of the production ateliers. Fashion made with a heart!
A photo impression of the workshop:
© Made & More 2017